Monday, October 14, 2019

Pre-Lemtrada Day 7

October 14, 2019

Pre-Lemtrada Day 7

Tomorrow is the day.  Bright and early I start at 8:30am.  I've got my free Victoria Secret travel bag packed.  
I packed:
-  iPad loaded with the Netflix app, 2 ebooks, 1 audiobook and candy crush.
- phone with music loaded
- laptop in case I want to blog or email.  I rather type longer notes on a keyboard.
- Doctor Who blanket
- sweatshirt
- comfy socks
- baseball hat
- 2 pouches of apple sauce
- gluten free chocolate covered pretzels
- 2 small bottles of apple juice
- a reusable water bottle
- mints
- ear buds, head phones, chargers
- Kleenex, hand sanitizer, lip balm



Today was the second day on both of the allergy meds and acid reflux med plus my last day on the steroid pills.  I still felt pretty light headed this morning and took a nap for about an hour.

I tried to take it easy today but I still managed to do a last curbside grocery pick-up; cleaned out the fridge; got myself packed up; made my medication list (which is a mile long now); completed my absentee ballot (because you still have to vote); baked some muffins and made dinner. Plus that nap.

Now I am going to bed because I am beat.  ðŸ¤ž For tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment