Sunday, October 13, 2019

Pre-Lemtrada Day 6

October 13, 2019

Pre-Lemtrada Day 6

I am now 48 hours out until I start my first infusion.
Last night wasn't a great night.  I didn't eat a whole lot on Saturday.  I went to bed late because I was typing up my Background post but I was hungry so I ate a Luna bar before I went to bed. Then I took a Magnesium and Zinc tablet.  I must not have had enough in my stomach because I woke up at 3am having a dream about not eating enough and being nauseous.  I got up and went into the kitchen to eat some cereal.  I smelled the trash and ran to the bathroom to throw up.  Obviously, there wasn't anything there.  I threw up once and waited for my body to calm down then I went back to the kitchen, ate some cereal and went back to bed.  I had set my alarm for 8:30 because my medication said to specifically start taking it 48 hours before my first infusion (I am a rule follower).  When my alarm went off my stomach felt better but not great.  I take a thyroid pill in the morning and you are supposed to wait an hour before eating anything.  I just waited 30 minutes this morning.  I couldn't wait any longer.  

That's what I did; took the thyroid; waited 30 minutes then I ate some oatmeal and took the rest of my pills.  I took Ranitidine 150mg for acid reflux (I'll take this for 30 days); Cetirizine 10mg for allergy (I'll take this for 30 days); and Hydroxyzine Hcl 50mg for inching and anxiety (I'll take this for 30 days).  Plus I have two more days of the steroids left.  Both the Cetirizine and Hydroxyzine cause drowsiness.  My husband made pancakes and bacon; I ate and went back to sleep.  I slept for another 3.5 hours.  I've also been drowsy and light headed most of the day.  I hope I get used to this because I don't want to be a zombie for 30 days.  I did some laundry today but mainly just rested and ate!

It's already past 11 and I don't think I can keep my eyes open any longer plus I think this is enough information for today. 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment