Monday, October 21, 2019

Post Lemtrada Day 2 - ProBiotic Fairy

Post Lemtrada Day 2

October 21, 2019

Pro Tip: Do Not take a probiotic immediately before you hop into bed.

It is possible that it might cause you heartburn, fill your stomach like a balloon and cause you to not sleep all night...hypothetically...🙈

I thought I would do a quick update tonight since I mentioned I was planning to call my neurologist's office.  I call them this morning. They agreed that the slightly sore throat was probably just allergy/drainage.  Last night a front went through so my nose was running a little bit more today; but my throat feels better.  

I noticed last night that I have some irritation on my scalp.  I am not sure how to describe it better then that.  I have little red patches; they are not bumps and it doesn't hurt (sharp) as much as it is sensitive/tender.  I sort of noticed it through out the day yesterday when I was scratching my head or running my fingers through my hair but I really started noticing after I washed it and was combing it.  My scalp is slightly itchy but mostly irritated/ red in those spots.  I mentioned that as well when I called.  They said they have not seen an allergic reaction on the scalp with this medication so they think it's related to my seasonal allergies.  They asked me to take pictures and note if it's changing...so there's that.  I would say it is slightly worse from this morning to now but mostly pretty consistent.  It's definitely not any better.

Today was the same as yesterday.  Just doing things here and there but mainly staying in my room.  Today that was mostly because I am starting to feel so sleep deprived.  By about 8pm today, I was starting to feel achy.  My neck and back were getting sore; my head was feeling similar to a sinus headache but my sinuses are clear; and I was just feeling that feverish/hot skin/ dry lips type feeling.  I am not running a fever.  Some of the achiness may be from spending too much time in bed. 🤷 I took an Advil and I am already feeling better.  My stomach finally settled down, I remembered to take a melatonin and I am looking forward to getting some sleep. 🤞

Maybe tomorrow I will make it out of my room long enough to make some brownies.  ðŸ˜‹

No comments:

Post a Comment